Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


Today is Valentine's day. I will spare you the "cheese" from Jeff's card. But I will share with you two short thoughts. First Jeff is amazing. I couldn't do what he does. I would never make it as a doctor. He works very hard for our family and takes great care of us. Second because of Jeff, I get to have 5 amazing boys in my life to take care of. My favorite thing about being a mom of these boys is hearing them laugh-- especially together. So this Valentine's day I will enjoy their laughter and joy. Sorry I said I was going to spare you the cheese.

1 comment:

  1. to Jeff and Erin...Happy Late Valentines Day!!! As Jeff's parents we are so glad he married some one who loves him so much!!!!! We think you BOTH are amazing to have enjoyed your long med school and residency journey!! You have a great family!!!

    ReplyDelete