Sunday, March 29, 2009

pink

I just changed the background of our blog. I showed Jeff and he replied. "but it's pink? We are all boys." I just wanted to point out that not everyone in our house is male. I am allowed to like pink. In fact for the benefit of my sons' future wives I think I should expose the boys to a few things feminine. This includes pink.

6 comments:

  1. I think all those boys in your family entitles you to be extra girlie for a little balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a family in our ward that has all boys. They're all very active, sporty boys. The favorite color of the boy that is Emma's age is PINK! Absolutely nothing wrong with a little pink in a boy's life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink - tell Jeff to move over - you can do whatever you want!!! We have the girls over running Morgan at our house - maybe someday we could pair some of them off and get good inlaws out of the deal! Glad to see your blog - can I add you to my friends list on my blog? No or yes is ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Jeff he can pick the color when he starts maintaining it. This explains why our background is Ohio State. Aaron doesn't actually maintain it, but he likes to mess with the background.

    ReplyDelete