Thursday, June 25, 2009

Checking off my list

Mrs. jackson's quilt
Mother's Day aprons
Ms. Hannon's apron
Garage Sale
Pirate quilts for each of the boys. Fronts and backs are done. Dane's is finished completely. The others are at a friend of my mom's who is doing the machine quilting. These were supposed to be done for last Christmas, but I am aiming for having them done by the boys' birthdays. That spreads it out a bit. If you want to see the fronts of the quilts they are posted in one of my first posts.

A quilt for Bryant's teacher. Bry has had her for the last two years. She is great. It will have a square for each of the kids in the class with their hand prints and names on it.

An apron for Oliver's teacher with the kids hand prints.

Getting ready for a garage sale in the early summer. I can't wait to get rid of some stuff.

Painting circles on Dane's bedroom walls to decorate it.

Taking out a few flowers and adding a few morein my garden. I also curse the deer that eat them.

Reading the books for book club (I always give a disclaimer when I join a book club-- I may or may not finish or even start the books, but I will come and enjoy everyone's company. That way I don't feel guilty when I don't finish or feel like I shouldn't go).

Training for a mini triathlon in July.
  • Tiling our bathroom-- I tiled, Jeff put in the new toilet with the boys.

    Keeping up our blog

    Our taxes

    Trying to keep the house clean (notice this is at the bottom of the list)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment