During the summer when Jeff and I want to go to the temple we take the boys with us. The boys don't go in so Jeff and I take turns. During Jeff's session the boys and I hiked in the woods behind the Temple. We have done this before and love the trails. On this particular day however the mesquites were out in full force. We also walked to the Joseph Smith Farm nearby. Jeff took the boys to the Hill Comorah. They love to roll down the hill. We also visited Sandy and John our friends who moved there. We had a great time swimming in their pool. Bryant and Oliver loved diving for pennies. John even let the boys play his full drum set. That evening we went to the drive in in Auburn and met our friends the Schartzs. We watched UP. The second show was Harry Potter. They boys wanted to stay and watch it. So did I but as it was already 11pm. We headed home. Probably a good thing. It was a full day and we didn't think a crash would have ended it well.



No comments:
Post a Comment