Tuesday, November 3, 2009

5 little indians


6 comments:

  1. Great costumes! Hope you guys had a great Halloween. How was the symphony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! The costumes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many scalps where you able to collect on Halloween night?
    They look so cute in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, You are amazing. Great costumes. Your boys must realize that they have the funniest mom around. If they don't today, they will someday, the rest of us do.
    Amanda has been doing a blog for us for about 2 months now, check it out ...burnhamkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So cute! Have your boys read the Indian in the Cupboard? I was recommending it to my sister-in-law for a read aloud to her boys (ages 5 and 6). Any other recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because there was no trunk or treat, I never saw these costumes - I love them!!

    ReplyDelete