GIRL!!!!!! If you can believe it Jeff and I had a little girl on May 5, 2011 at 4:27am. Actually she wasn't that little considering she was born 2 and a half weeks early. She weighed in at 9.9 pounds and was 21.5 inches long. We are all good and everyone is smitten. Her name is Cecilia Maurine Nelson.
CONGRATULATONS!!!! A baby girl! Yay! She looks absolutely precious. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is beautiful and will be so loved! Poor little girl doesn't have a chance with all of those older brothers! I'm sure they adore her!
ReplyDeleteLou called and told me this and I screamed into the phone. I was soooo excited for you guys!! I love the name and am still in shock that there is a baby girl in the Nelson family. I wish I could have seen the reaction in that delivery room - wow!!! Congratulations, you, two!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Finally, huh?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's so fun for your boys to have a sister. I love the name Cecelia, but Mike vetoed it for a stupid reason. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I cannot believe it - finally your little girl arrived - she will be so loved, spoiled and protected! Welcome to the world of pink, sparkles, and princess fun! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! How exciting for you guys. I'm sure her big brothers are just loving her to pieces (and probably you and Jeff, too)! :)
ReplyDelete