... from the household of 5 fun loving, wild brothers,1 little lady and 2 crazy parents.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
More to come
This past week has been jammed packed. We had 10 extra people visiting, trips to Palmyra, NY, cousins, the beach, smores, sleeping out and I started and completed my first triathlon. More details to come on everything with pictures.
You guys are amazing! How do you fit all the fun in??? Way to go on the triathalon, Erin! I can't wait to hear more about it. What a blessing to live close to Palmyra and have friends and family visit for multiple purposes.
Triathlon?! Wow! I can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are amazing! How do you fit all the fun in??? Way to go on the triathalon, Erin! I can't wait to hear more about it. What a blessing to live close to Palmyra and have friends and family visit for multiple purposes.
ReplyDelete