Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I love drive through windows!!!

Okay Friday I needed to take Oliver to the doctor. (He is fine). It was the morning so I had Oliver plus 4 other boys-- Dane, Trey, Alex and Seth. The appointment was fine but took a little bit long. Seth was going to miss his bus, I didn't have lunch with me, Oliver needed a prescription and I needed to go to the bank. Thanks to the drive through windows I was able to drop off the script, get lunch at Burger King, make a deposit, drop Seth off at school, pick up Oliver's script without getting anyone unbuckled (except Seth). Thank you to whomever invented or dreamed up or whatever you want to call it drive through windows. You are a life saver.

3 comments:

  1. I certainly can appreciate drive-thru windows as well. I'm still waiting on the drive-thru shopping store. How are you guys doing? What are your plans this coming year? Aren't you finishing up? We are grateful for your friendship and think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally relate to your post. I see these Mom's at the store with one child or none and sometimes dream of the day this is my life. On the average day I have four to six kids at my house all afternoon. Mornings are a bit better with kindergarten and pre-school. We definitely learn to simplify and buckle and un-buckle as little as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lubbock has a drive through window at Little Caesar's Pizza, best idea ever if you love their $5 pizza.

    ReplyDelete